How we are keeping GSB safe from Coronavirus
As you can imagine, we have had to make some changes here in store to ensure we can continue to do appointments in the safest way possible. So please read carefully through the following steps we are following in order for us to safely carry out your bridal experience when you arrive here for your appointment.
We are currently working by appointment only, so please make sure you have an appointment booked in before you visit us.
These steps have been recommended to us by a COVID health & safety assessor. Whatever your view is on the governments current Covid-19 guidelines, please don’t abuse our staff for enforcing them inside our store.
- You are welcome to bring a maximum of TWO guests. If you bring more than two they will not be allowed entry into store.
- If you or your guests show symptoms of Covid-19, have shown symptoms in the past 2 weeks or have been in contact with somebody who has got it, your appointment will need to be re-arranged. This is for our safety & the safety of other brides
- We will be keeping our front door locked to avoid groups of people without appointments walking in. You must have an appointment to come and see us. Upon arrival, please knock the door & we will come & greet you. It takes us a minute or two to get to the door, so bare with us, but if you’re left waiting outside, call us on 01384 893656.
- If you arrive early to your appointment, you will be asked to wait outside/in your car until we are ready for you. This is to avoid having too many people in the shop at one time.
- Upon entering the store, we will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer. If you, or your guests, show a temperature above 38 degrees you will not be allowed entry.
- You & your guests will all be required to wear a face mask. This is now a legal requirement inside shops. It is preferable you bring your own if possible, however we do have a supply of fresh, clean ones here which you can wear should you not have your own.
- There is a cleaning station at the front of the store. You & your guests will be asked to use hand sanitiser upon entering & will then be asked to put on a pair of disposable gloves, which we have here for you. Your guests will need to stay in your private dressing room during your appointment to avoid blocking any walkways.
- We have introduced strict appointment times to allow us time to thoroughly clean the dressing rooms & dresses before the next bride arrives, so once your allocated appointment time has been reached, we will politely ask you to wrap up the appointment in order to give us time for the cleaning. Our dresses are sanitised using a government recommended & approved device.
- We unfortunately cannot provide refreshments at this time. We would advise you to bring your own bottle of water. If you want to bring a bottle of Prosecco you must bring your own glasses. Our customer toilet remains open & will be thoroughly sanitised between uses.
- Our stylists will be wearing PPE at all times during your appointment. They have also been trained in how to keep all areas thoroughly sanitised & in how we can continue to create a safe & enjoyable experience for our brides.
All of the above steps we are taking are for the safety of both you, other brides, and us. It’s a strange time for everybody which brings a new type of challenge to us all. So at this difficult time, we ask you please have patience with us & follow our guidelines. That way, you can have a safe & enjoyable experience with us, as can we, with you. Thank you.