How we are keeping safe from Coronavirus
All government covid restrictions are now lifted, but we still want you to feel comfortable and safe here in store, so we will continue to follow some of the changes we made during the pandemic…
- Your private dressing room can accommodate 3 guests, so please bring no more than 3 people with you to your appointment. Remember there will also be yourself and your personal stylist in your room, and we don’t want you to be trying on dresses in a cramped environment. If you bring more than 3 guests, they will not be able to join in with your appointment. This also allows us to keep everyone to their designated dressing rooms.
- If you or your guests show symptoms of Covid-19, have shown symptoms in the past 2 weeks or have been in contact with somebody who has got it, your appointment will need to be re-arranged. Please DO NOT come to your appointment if you or your guests have covid. If there is an outbreak in store and staff members go off sick, it will jeopardise our current bride’s weddings, and we refuse to let that happen.
- We will be keeping our front door locked to avoid groups of people without appointments walking in. You must have an appointment to come and see us. Upon arrival, please knock the door & we will come & greet you. It takes us a minute or two to get to the door, so bare with us.
- If you arrive early to your appointment and the shop is full of appointments, you may be asked to wait outside/in your car until we are ready for you. This is to avoid having too many people in the shop at one time.
- Facemasks are optional. They are no longer required to be worn here in store, however if you feel more comfortable wearing one then please do. If you would like your stylist to wear a facemask during your appointment, please let us know and they will be more than happy to do so.
- Hand sanitiser is still available at the front of the store and in all of the dressing rooms.
- We continue to use disposable hand towels in the customer toilet
- We would advise you to bring your own bottled drink. If you want to bring a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate the occasion, please bring your own glasses.