Effective from Tuesday 30th November 2021
Whatever your view is on Covid-19 guidelines, please don’t abuse our staff for enforcing them inside our store. We really appreciate everybody’s understanding and co-operation not just now, but throughout the whole pandemic. Thank you.
- Facemasks are once again compulsory inside shops and so effective from, and including Tuesday 30th November 2021, facemasks MUST be worn at all times while in store. If you, or a guest, have an exemption from wearing a facemask, please inform us at time of booking your appointment and please bring your proof of exemption card. If you can not wear a facemask, you will be required to wear a visor. If you don’t have one of these, we can provide you with one in store. All staff will be wearing facemasks.
- We are working by appointment only. This is to control the amount of people we have in store at any one time. Please do not turn up without an appointment. If you want to come in without prior notice call ahead to see if we can accommodate you.
- The maximum number of guests you can bring is THREE. We understand some brides will have wanted to bring more guests, but we simply can not put any of our current bride’s wedding plans in jeopardy as covid cases are still rising in the area and the more people we allow into the shop, the higher the chance of an outbreak in store. Should you need to bring more people i.e. for a bridesmaid appointment, please contact us and we will explain how we will work the appointment, if not already discussed during booking.
- If you or your guests show symptoms of Covid-19, have shown symptoms in the past 2 weeks or have been in contact with somebody who has got it, your appointment will need to be re-arranged. This is for our safety & the safety of other people visiting our store.
- We will be keeping our front door locked. You must have an appointment to come and see us. Upon arrival, please let us know you are here by ringing the doorbell once & we will come & greet you. It may take us a couple of minutes to get to the door, especially if we are down in the seamstress department, so please bare with us!
- Please try to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes for your appointment. If you are early, give us a call on 01384 893656 (Georgina Scott Bridal) or 01384 291600 (Kingswinford Bridal and Prom) and we can tell you if we are ready to see you. If we aren’t ready for you and the shop is quite busy, you may be asked to wait outside/in your car until we are ready for you.
- Hand sanitiser will still be available at the front desk. We ask you and your guests continue to use it upon entering.
- We are still sticking to strict appointment times to allow us time to thoroughly clean the dressing rooms & dresses before the next bride arrives, so once your allocated appointment time has been reached, we will politely ask you to wrap up the appointment in order to give us time for the cleaning.
- We would advise you to bring your own bottled drink. If you want to bring a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate the occasion, please bring your own glasses.