effective from Monday 6th September 2021
.. We will be reviewing our guidelines every 3 weeks ..
All of these steps we are taking are for the safety of both you, other brides, and us. We have had the busiest month EVER with over 100 of our brides getting married in the month of August alone. So with the amount of people coming in and out of our store, and us having so much responsibility and duty of care for our couples, up until now we didn’t feel it was right to ease our restrictions. But with all of our staff here now double jabbed and with the mad wedding rush over, we feel now is the right time to up the guest numbers and make facemasks optional
Whatever your view is on Covid-19 guidelines, please don’t abuse our staff for enforcing them inside our store. We really appreciate everybody’s understanding and co-operation not just now, but throughout the whole pandemic. Thank you.
Please read through the following steps carefully. Although government restrictions are being eased, we still have a duty of care to everyone who visits our store, and our staff, and so are taking the following precautions…
- We are currently working by appointment only, so please make sure you have an appointment booked in before you visit us.
- The maximum number of guests you can bring is THREE. We understand some brides will have wanted to bring more guests, but we simply can not put any of our current bride’s wedding plans in jeopardy as covid cases are still rising in the area and the more people we allow into the shop, the higher the chance of an outbreak in store. Should you need to bring more people i.e. for a bridesmaid appointment, please contact us and we will explain how we will work the appointment, if not already discussed during booking.
- Facemasks are now optional for everyone in store. Most of our team here will continue to wear one out of personal choice. If you want to request your stylist wears one for your appointment, please let us know upon booking your appointment and they will happily wear a mask for your appointment, if they aren’t already.
- If you or your guests show symptoms of Covid-19, have shown symptoms in the past 2 weeks or have been in contact with somebody who has got it, your appointment will need to be re-arranged. This is for our safety & the safety of other people visiting our store.
- We will be keeping our front door locked. You must have an appointment to come and see us. Upon arrival, please let us know you are here by ringing the doorbell once (Georgina Scott Bridal) or knock the door (Kingswinford Bridal and Prom), & we will come & greet you. It may take us a couple of minutes to get to the door, especially if we are down in the seamstress department, so please bare with us!
- Please try to arrive no earlier than 5 minutes for your appointment. If you are early, give us a call on 01384 893656 (Georgina Scott Bridal) or 01384 291600 (Kingswinford Bridal and Prom) and we can tell you if we are ready to see you. If we aren’t ready for you and the shop is quite busy, you may be asked to wait outside/in your car until we are ready for you.
- Hand sanitiser will still be available at the front desk. We ask you and your guests continue to use it upon entering.
- We are still sticking to strict appointment times to allow us time to thoroughly clean the dressing rooms & dresses before the next bride arrives, so once your allocated appointment time has been reached, we will politely ask you to wrap up the appointment in order to give us time for the cleaning.
- We would advise you to bring your own bottled drink. If you want to bring a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate the occasion, please bring your own glasses.